Sunday, November 30, 2008

♥ Just another raining day ♥

..::: ♥ :::.. ..::: ♥ :::.. ..::: ♥ :::.. ..::: ♥ :::.. ..::: ♥ :::.. ..::: ♥ :::.. ..::: ♥ :::..

I hate raining days...because i don't like to get wet when i go out...and i don't like to hold umbrella..

At my place people driving like crazy when raining, they kept avoiding holes without even looking at their side mirrors, that's why accidents always happened during raining days..and i can't forgot last few years when my place flood!! huh...ya some people will think is fun because at their place never flood..but can you imagine yellowish water ( imagine teh ais ) around your house and you are force to walk into teh ais that you don't even know where it come from just to get into your car...GOD!!! You may get leg infections for that...

Well..... still have some sweet memories during flood when i was small...i remember playing teh ais with my brother, pretend to catch fish and imagine both of us were fishermen...aiyoo....i won't do that now off course....

But my friends always tell how romantic to walk in the rain with her bf....Erm...for me i'm not sure...maybe i'll piss off if my bf even ask me out during rain....unless he has ways to keep me dry...if not i think i'll just stay at home....

For me..romantic is when my bf let me stay at home...and he go out ta pao my favourite food and hot coffee..then both of us stay at home enjoy our meal..coffee..watch movie...talk...talk..and then
sleep...HUHUHU....romantic looooo!!!!

..::: ♥ :::.. ..::: ♥ :::.. ..::: ♥ :::.. ..::: ♥ :::.. ..::: ♥ :::.. ..::: ♥ :::.. ..::: ♥ :::..

No comments: