Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oh i'm doing my dad job!!

So many of my friends had been asking me the same question recently....

" Wei~~ What are you doing now? Still study or not? "

Then i'll answer them : " working already lo..."

"Oh..What job arr?? where u working? "

" Erm..working at Kuantan lo.."

" KUANTAN??? why go so far arr..there got job? why you don't wanna work at KL? "

" Oh...i'm doing my dad job...."

" WAH...... you relax larr you..."


Even when i met my aunties, my mom friends, or my friends mom...

" Wahh ah wei, graduated already arr~~ got work already? "

" Ya i'm working already aunty...working with my dad now. "

" WAH!! Ah wei you very lucky lo..no need to work with others, no need so busy lo.."

" HUH....ya lo aunty..."

So...i really don't understand, working with your own father really that easy? really that relax...or should i say really that lucky???

I have no idea but it seems everyone i met....i mean most of them have that kind of thought..for them, kids that have family business will have brighter future.....hahahah

No comments: