Monday, March 17, 2008

bad mood day........ :(

i have no idea why but i'm really not in the mood today...wake up at 9a.m. still i don't feel like leaving my bed......okay i missed my 10 o'clock class and PS msg me.....still i don't feel like leaving my bed.....i rather spend my time alone in my room....listen to my favorite love song....although they sound so sad for me....but sometimes alone is better then to mingle with those "rude and like to take advantages on other ppl" friends..........

well, he called 7 times today but i didn't pick up his phone call...i don't know what to say....should i just act really cool and greet him like a friend, or should i answer his phone call and cry like those heart broken teenager and ask for his explanation??i don't want both....i just want his voice disappear in my memory....and after a while his voice will become a stranger to me.......huh.what we thought always seems so easy then what we do....this is real life and i shouldn't be ashame to face my relationship problems...everyone has their own problems anyway...just that they don't share with their friends......and suffer on their own i guess...

i'm still in a bad mood.....and no one can help me unless myself....so please be strong andrea!!! love yourself........more than anyone else.

No comments: