Thursday, March 20, 2008

bag'aholic???

i seriously have to change...if not i cannot survive...sometimes woman's like using 'shopping' as an excuse to express their madness or when they are sad..the most suitable example is in front of u...is ME!!!!

I'm the worst in the worst i can tell...i always bought things that i love but i won't use....but sometimes nice things have very limited function. For example, a really nice bag normally can't put enormous stuff in it. and you probably won't do that because it will spoil your bag. The price is the major problem, expensive but you can't put all your stuff in it?? if my mom's knew she would probably said: "WHAT?? you spent so much money buy a bag that have space only for your hp and wallet? then you better buy a plastic bag.....my bag can .....bla bla......" so....why ppl still spent that kinda money??

i have dozens of bag that have limited space but when i bring along to shopping, my friends will tell my my bag is really nice...and some said they want to buy this kind of bag a long time ago but they just can't find it? they ask where to buy and their first thing to do the next weekend is to search for the BAG that your using....the one that have very limited space.....huh...sometimes this cheer me up and i walk proudly with my little bag besides me...

no matter what...i just LOVE to shop for bags and those woman stuff.....i don't care my wardrobe full with all those " nice " things..i know i will have chance to use it one day......i just knew it...and...that's why i bought a really small and quite expensive bag today...and i am happy :)

No comments: