Monday, March 24, 2008

SEE YOU AGAIN.........('',)

my friends always tell me..don't worry about being single..you will meet your Mr. right one day...so the day had came..

i "accidentally" met a friend through facebook..well sounds rude for him but really can't find a better word to describe....and we became close after few times chatting...he told me about his trip to bangkok, how he find himself so into histories at China, and how he tried to chase his dream girl at there but at last he came back alone...still single!! He went almost everywhere and he loves taking photos with different weird but funny pose..Hong Kong, Bali, Islands, Singapore....He just loves to travel...

....And he ask me out...oh my god i am so so nervous...i always advice my friends not to meet up with friends like this but i say YES this time....and i am not regret after i went out with him....he's really funny and cute...cutest i had ever met for this year...hahaha...i gave him 80% out of 100% for the first impression..

we went dinner together and after that we watched a comedy..although is my second time watching that movie...but this time i laughed louder then before...i can be MYSELF in front of him...i can laugh out loud like i always do, wear as casual and as sporty i want...enjoy my supper and don't even have to worry about my weight, although i am trying hard to put down my weight...WOW!! what can i say...one night is more than enough for me....

But his leaving to Beijing after one week and will stay at there for three months...so..we will just be friend for now...long distance is the most suffer relationship for me...and what can i say...we just went out one night...maybe my first impression for him not as perfect as i thought him...so...not a bad thing to have one more friend...especially friend that you thinks he's so cute and humorous...

Take good care and make sure you gain as much life experience that helps you through your future....i will miss you for these few weeks...haha...

No comments: