Monday, April 14, 2008

the day you went away......

Finally i had pass up my thesis draft.....although is just a draft..still i had spent almost my whole semester to publish it....huh...but not much effort from me....i hate doing this kinda "waste paper and ink" project.

When i glance through my draft....i really don't think my thesis and research will contribute any information or reference for the next generation....Basically, what i had done is just to repeat what they had done...yeah the line on the first page was so right, thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of ......... Na they let you know earlier is just a partial fulfillment....low standard and low quality.....so don't mind if the thesis you publish spend the rest of it's life in the reference room cupboard.....and the room is lock....hahaha....cool right.....

My thesis had a load of errors...but who cares? yeah is actually my thesis i'm talking about that went away finally....haha...BYE BYE.....next will be my presentation that i wanna send away too...

No comments: