Monday, April 28, 2008

tell me what to do....

i really have no idea at all how to face my prof. tomorrow...because tomorrow is my VIVA, my thesis presentation...and i dun have a shit to present because is just a terrible mistake at the 1st place....huh...tell me what to do...i dunnu what can i do....i'll be totally screw up tomorrow and no one can safe me....but luckily no one can laugh at me because only the person who present can go in...that's mean only me, my clumsy and irresponsible prof, and my examiner that will shoot me ' kau kau ' in that cold creepy room....where i'll be kill with all that theories and facts that i'll never find out the rest of my life!!!! arghhhhh.....i hate tomorrow..i wish there's no tomorrow in my chapters of life....even worst when i found lots..i mean load of mistakes that will makes me even stupid tomorrow...so nothing i can do...i'll put on my formal wear which i think i looked more smart wearing it..and just walk in the room...try to explain all errors in a more polite ways..i'll hope for the best...because this is not the worst situation...it means i had a more terrible situation before...haha...

No comments: