Monday, April 21, 2008

these hard times...


my student life is going to end in one month......count properly i had spent almost half of my life in school...and now say goodbye, these days is gone...but i'll keep learning new things in my future off course...as a permanent full time assistant manager...huh...how's my tittle?? i think is really cool and i'll work as hard to maintain my tittle.....

so...matchbox twenty new song " these hard times" is the song i listen to....because the song really describe this moment of my life....should recommend to all my schoolmates too...haha...these hard times has gone....when all we need is another level of our life....should make a big step forward..say goodbye to our student life..no more lecture, assignments, library, tutoring......what we will face in the future will be more challenge.....good luck to all of us...don't feel empty at this moment....

No comments: