Wednesday, April 2, 2008

nEar but i am happY.....






Last weekend i went back to my hometown at kelantan to accompany my dearest family to kuantan....my future workplace....well at first all i know is BORING....because i cannot accept the reality that i had reach that state....people called the matured state that you need to earn your own money, experience your live, learn and be responsible with all the steps you have taken....the biggest and huge challenge for me...is to make my own, that's mean no one will ever make decision for me anymore.....for teenager is freedom...for people like me.....is suffer..............

since there's nothing to do during weekend..my mom suggested that we visit bukit tinggi, somewhere near but still need a couple of hours to reach from kuantan....so my brother drove us there and we all decided to stay overnight at there.....

Bukit tinggi...is a place for relaxation...you feel peaceful and really quite at there...they don have a load of entertainment but still have place for you and family to drinks and talk....and performance during night really cheer people up...and you can see small group of live band singing love songs for those couples who spent their holiday at there.....

For us....family conservation is very important....we talk alomost everything...which we haven't do for long time because me and my bro were always far away from them. we took photos, have breakfast, lunch and dinner....everything were so perfect and warm......and i really love to have times with family.

i realize, there's no need to visit a very far or famous place to keep our family together, as long as you have the heart to be with them...every place seems so fun......i am looking forward for the next family trip!!!

No comments: