Monday, April 7, 2008

the sky is still blue.....


i
took this picture when i was on a vacation with my family to bukit tinggi....although is not pro enough but i still consider this as a good picture lar because i use my hand phone instead of camera. Sometimes i really don't understand why.....so many question marks is my life.....

Why i need to study all this boring subjects since i doesn't even have chance to relate them in my future work, why i need to do my final year thesis that won't even benefit either me or my juniors, why i need to be so concentrate in my typing even though i have no results for my lab work...why i don't dare to tell the truth that my prof had gave me the wrong info that lead me to the wrong way....as a result...no result at all....why can't i just stop doing all this and start my vacation journey and come back earlier to help my dad in his shop......
WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!

huh.......really really tired when i have this kinda stupid question crossing my brain......but i cannot come out with this kinda questions...people will sure have answers and reason to SHOOT me back....because they have brain to think too....that's one of the reason i hate people for sometimes....too smart sometimes....haiz....

So back to this picture...i love it so much because pictures don't ask question...they answer our question...when i looked through the pictures i took long time ago...it made me realize how fast human changed..within a second..u can just loose your friend forever....i didn't mean they dead or disappear, what i mean is the way they treat us or their attitudes..for examples this picture, really calm me down and it says...the sky is still blue although it's raining day.....so you still have the sun if you loose your light....still can feel the warm if you can't find a jac...won't lose anyway because you still have your life.....haha..back to my typing after this..... loL

No comments: